- Health Snapshot – during a 2-minute recording, the smartwatch creates a comprehensive report of your heart rate, heart rate variability, blood oxygenation, breathing and body stress (data can be shared from your phone and Garmin Connect app)
- Body Battery function – this function gives you a complete overview of how your body is coping with the load and determines if you are getting enough sleep, if you are overexerting yourself, etc. The body energy value is expressed on a scale from 0 to 100.
- Wrist heart rate monitoring – Garmin smartwatch measures your heart rate throughout the day and alerts you if it’s too low or too high
- Pulse Oximeter – see how your body can absorb oxygen during the day or night
- Body load – based on the evaluation of heart rate variability, the function determines the current level of load on your body
- Breathing rate monitoring and breathing exercises – the sports watch can measure and record your breathing rate day and night; breathing exercises are also included to help you with things like increased stress
- Drink tracking – record your drinking and track how much you drink throughout the day
- Advanced Sleep Tracking – Garmin Fenix 7 Touch Watch can detect light sleep, deep sleep, movement time, and REM sleep
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.